The Eurodrive Formula
Renault Eurodrive is a brand new (tax free) car leasing formula for those holidaying in Europe.
It is a fully inclusive solution, created to provide a maximum of serenity and freedom:
- Insurance with no excess to pay;
- 24 hour roadside assistance;
- A brand new vehicle;
- Unlimited kilometres; and
- Delivery & return in 29 centres around Europe.
Who Does The Formula Target?
To be able to take advantage of Renault Eurodrive, you must meet all the following conditions:
- Your country of residence must be outside the European Union or in the French overseas territories;
- You must spend less than 185 consecutive days in Europe in a year;
- You must not be in Europe for business purposes;
- You must be over 18 the day the vehicle is delivered; and
- Have held a driving licence for more than one year.
Who Are We?
Renault Eurodrive is owned by the RENAULT SAS car company, the leading car manufacturer in Europe.
Our car leasing formula is marketed by our worldwide network, present in more than 77 countries. To our Renault Eurodrive office in Australia can be added a network of importers, tour operators and travel agencies.
For more than 55 years, the Renault Eurodrive brand has been there to assist you during your trips to Europe.
We are committed to providing an impeccable service (97% of our customers are satisfied with the Eurodrive product and 98% would recommend it to their friends). In the same spirit, Renault Eurodrive has been ISO 9002 certified since 1998.
Special Regulations for European Community citizens
You are also entitled to take advantage of Renault Eurodrive if you meet the conditions of the special regulations for European Community citizens living abroad or in the French overseas territories.
Students, trainees, teachers, journalists or employees undertaking a clearly identified assignment in Europe, whose usual country of residence is in the French overseas territories or outside the European Community, may take advantage of the Renault Eurodrive leasing program.
Included in the beneficiaries: the spouse, (officially recognized) partner and immediate family, if they meet the above-mentioned conditions.